Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Disorganized show details Disorganized
by B.K. on May 2nd, 2015

Everything takes too long. Poor communication, messages not sent to the doctor, takes forever to get refills.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was in for lab work only. I asked the receptionist if I could get refills for my medication since I ran out. Said No, I had to wait for my appointment with doctor on Thursday the following week.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Not a Medical Doctor show details Not a Medical Doctor
by S.J. on Oct 6th, 2014

I didn't realize that she is not an MD until my dentist pointed it out for me. I was seeing legitimate doctors at UT before I changed my insurance, and picked her since she is close to my place but what a mistake... On the first visit, I knew something is off about her and the practice, she didn't seem to have answers to my questions, continued to avoid/redirect them, and now I know why.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
by Frank S. on Jun 17th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Chung for a couple of years and she is very attentive to my needs. The staff is very courteous and helpful. No problem getting an appointment at my convenience. I would recommend her highly.

Very professional and respectable doctor. show details Very professional and respectable doctor.
Apr 1st, 2009

I found that it had always been a pleasure in booking an appointment with Dr. Chung. I felt that my specific problems were kept confidential and upheld with the greatest respect. I would highly recommend this doctor as she has the qualities and training of a splendid practitioner.