Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was in for lab work only. I asked the receptionist if I could get refills for my medication since I ran out. Said No, I had to wait for my appointment with doctor on Thursday the following week.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Not a Medical Doctor show details Not a Medical Doctor
by S.J. on Oct 6th, 2014

I didn't realize that she is not an MD until my dentist pointed it out for me. I was seeing legitimate doctors at UT before I changed my insurance, and picked her since she is close to my place but what a mistake... On the first visit, I knew something is off about her and the practice, she didn't seem to have answers to my questions, continued to avoid/redirect them, and now I know why.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
by Frank S. on Jun 17th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Chung for a couple of years and she is very attentive to my needs. The staff is very courteous and helpful. No problem getting an appointment at my convenience. I would recommend her highly.

Very professional and respectable doctor. show details Very professional and respectable doctor.
Apr 1st, 2009

I found that it had always been a pleasure in booking an appointment with Dr. Chung. I felt that my specific problems were kept confidential and upheld with the greatest respect. I would highly recommend this doctor as she has the qualities and training of a splendid practitioner.