A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Chused:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Chused, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chused graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Chused has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Chused MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Chused practice?
- Dr. Amy Chused has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Chused practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.