A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Ciborowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Ciborowski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Ciborowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciborowski graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ciborowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Houston North West MC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Dickinson Ciborowski MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy D. Ciborowski practice?
- Dr. Amy Ciborowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Ciborowski practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX and Magnolia, TX.
See Houston Internists.