A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Clauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Clauss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Clauss, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clauss graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Clauss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- St Francis Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Dille Clauss MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy D. Clauss practice?
- Dr. Amy Clauss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Clauss practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.