A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Clayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Clayton graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Clayton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy C Clayton MD is a female Pathologist and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Clayton practice?
- Dr. Amy Clayton has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Clayton practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pathologists.