A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Clayton graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clayton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clayton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Amy Clayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Clayton practice?
Dr. Amy Clayton practices Anatomic Pathology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ami Clayton, Dr. Amie Clayton