A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Coburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Coburn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Coburn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Coburn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coburn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Grossman Coburn MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amy G. Coburn practice?
- Dr. Amy Coburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Coburn practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.