Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Exceptional Chairside/Bedside Manners - never feel rushed. show details Exceptional Chairside/Bedside Manners - never feel rushed.
by Jonett Miniel on Feb 29th, 2016

Dr. Coburn has exceptional relationship skills. She never makes you feel rushed and, in fact, makes you feel like you're her only patient. She continually checks to make sure you understand what she is saying, and if you bring a family member with you, she has a apparatus on her microscope so your family can see what she is seeing, as well. She is also wonderful with children and elderly parents. I highly recommend!

Jan 5th, 2016

Best glaucoma specialist in Houston area. Would highly recommend.

Amy Coburn saved my eyesight. show details Amy Coburn saved my eyesight.
by Michael Elder on Feb 10th, 2015

Amy Coburn saved my eyesight. I was an auto crash victim, hit by a drunk driver while on duty. Worker's comp was doing nothing but letting me go blind. A friend told me about Amy. I called, explained my situation, and she saw me the same day. She recognized that my bilateral detached retinas were an emergency, and got the ball rolling within minutes. Surgery the next morning saved my sight. I am forever indebited to her. A fine doctor, and a fine person.

Office visit show details Office visit
by J. Boyd on Feb 2nd, 2015

Dr. Coburn takes time with her patients to explain their diagnosis, and has no issue with referring you to another doctor to make sure any problems are corrected. I have seen her 2 times and after seeing doctors in Tyler 5 or more times, and them not correcting my vision.