A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Coffey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coffey
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Coffey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Coffey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coffey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Rasco Coffey MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Coffey practice?
- Dr. Amy Coffey has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Coffey practices Otolaryngology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Otolaryngologists.