A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Coffey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coffey
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coffey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Coffey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coffey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Rasco Coffey MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Coffey practice?
- Dr. Amy Coffey has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Coffey practices Otolaryngology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Otolaryngologists.