A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Coffey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Coffey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coffey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Rasco Coffey MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Coffey practice?
- Dr. Amy Coffey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amy Coffey practices Otolaryngology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Otolaryngologists.