A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Coffey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Coffey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coffey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coffey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Coffey practice?
Dr. Amy Coffey practices Otolaryngology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Otolaryngologists.