A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Cohen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Uphs Hosptial Of The University Of Penns
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Marie Palmieri Cohen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Amy Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Cohen practices Pediatrics near Mays Landing, NJ.
See Mays Landing Pediatricians.