A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Colcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Colcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Colcher, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dystonic Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple System Atrophy
- Parkinson Disease
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Colcher graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Colcher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Colcher MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Colcher practice?
- Dr. Amy Colcher has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amy Colcher practices Neurology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Camden Neurologists.