A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Collis-Cowitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Collis-Cowitch is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Collis-Cowitch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collis-Cowitch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Collis-Cowitch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Collis-Cowitch MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Collis-Cowitch practice?
- Dr. Amy Collis-Cowitch has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Collis-Cowitch practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists.