Plastic Surgeons
Mass General Hospital
15 Parkman St
Boston, MA 02114
617-643-5963
Locations and availability (4)

by DianeL on Sep 24th, 2013

The best physician. Excellent results and professional manner. Would strongly recommend.

|  Disgusted!!!  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

i am planning on getting work done ive been asking around and about dr's one of my coworkers got work done by dr. colewell she told me she would never recommend her not even to her enemy so i was curious why she decided to show me the work she did on her breast i was mortified dr colewell should be disgusted with herself leaving someone in that condition and even worse taking there hard earned money.....so how do i reate her a wopping double 0

Feb 20th, 2012

Dr. Colwell was very compassionate and suppportive when I needed it during breast cancer treatment and reconstruction. She has excellent surgical skills - my surgeon hand-picked her, which I am very thankful for.

Jan 30th, 2012

Dr. Colwell is very sweet and compassionate. She is a true professional but with a great bed side manner. My surgeon specifically chose her for my breast reconstruction and I was so very pleased with the results.

|  Excellence and Caring!  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2011

Dr. Colwell exudes caring and sees each of her patients as individuals. She has been a blessing.

|  She is the Best  |  show details
by MClough on Jul 16th, 2009

I was very nervous the morning of the surgery. Dr. colwell came in to see me and by the time I was ready to go into the operating room, I was so very calm. She did an awesome job on me and I couldn't be happier. I am so glad that I had her as my surgeon.