A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Cooke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Cooke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Cooke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Cooke MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy Cooke practice?
- Dr. Amy Cooke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Cooke practices Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.