A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Cousins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Cousins, Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cousins graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Rebecca Cousins MD is a female Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Cousins practice?
- Dr. Amy Cousins has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Cousins practices Gynecology near Vestal, NY.
See Vestal Obstetricians & Gynecologists.