A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Cox, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cox has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Canos Cox FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Cox practice?
- Dr. Amy Cox has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Cox practices Pediatrics near Ladera Ranch, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Niguel, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
See Ladera Ranch Pediatricians.