A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Crawford-Faucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Crawford-Faucher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford-Faucher
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford-Faucher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Crawford-Faucher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford-Faucher graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Crawford-Faucher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Dobbs Crawford-Faucher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy D. Crawford-Faucher practice?
- Dr. Amy Crawford-Faucher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Crawford-Faucher practices Family Medicine near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Darby, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Springfield Primary Care Doctors.