A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Crawford-Faucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Crawford-Faucher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Crawford-Faucher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford-Faucher graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Crawford-Faucher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Dobbs Crawford-Faucher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy D. Crawford-Faucher practice?
- Dr. Amy Crawford-Faucher has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amy Crawford-Faucher practices Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Upper Darby, PA.
See Pittsburgh Family Physicians.