A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Criniti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Criniti, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Criniti
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Criniti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Criniti, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Criniti graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Criniti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Criniti MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Criniti practice?
- Dr. Amy Criniti has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Criniti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.