A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Criniti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Criniti, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Criniti
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Criniti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Criniti, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Criniti graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Criniti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Criniti MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Criniti practice?
- Dr. Amy Criniti has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Criniti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.