A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Culver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Culver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Culver graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Culver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Dominican Medical Foundation
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Louise Gale Culver MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Culver practice?
- Dr. Amy Culver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Culver practices Family Medicine near Aptos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Capitola, CA.
See Aptos Family Physicians.