A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Dunn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans