A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Dunn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy D Dunn MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy D. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Amy Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Dunn practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.