A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Daleiden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Daleiden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daleiden graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Daleiden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Sue Daleiden MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Daleiden practice?
- Dr. Amy Daleiden has 7 office locations.
Dr. Amy Daleiden practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Chanhassen, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.