Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Damiani
Dr. Amy Damiani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dunkirk, NY, with other offices in Irving, NY and Dunkirk, NY. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Damiani is affiliated with Brooks Memorial Hospital, Brooks Mem Hosp, Dunkirk, Ny and TLC Health Network - Lake Shore Campus. Dr. Damiani has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Damiani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Amy Damiani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dunkirk, NY.
Dr. Thomas Mcternan Jr
Dunkirk, NY 0 mi18
Dr. Raman Sood
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Dunkirk, NY 0.03 mi28
Dr. Shakeel Ahmad
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Hospitalist
Dunkirk, NY 0.09 mi42