Dr. Amy Damiani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

April 2nd, 2016
Physician & staff.
Your rating scale needs a "Not Applicable" spot. Excellent physician. Excellent courteous staff, The staff makes a definite difference. Has calming effect.

January 20th, 2013
careing doctor
I have been with Dr Amy for about 18 years.She is the most careing doctor.She listens to you.I have never seen a doctor like this.I have refered so many people to her and also love her.She will do any thing she can for you.If you want a careing doctor she is the one for you.

May 31st, 2012
I wanted a female doc for my primary care. I felt a woman would understand more about hot flashes, temperment and just being sympathetic about female issues. She believes in preventative medicine, and takes time to explain things you don't understand. Feel free to ask any questions, as she is very attenative to your needs and concerns. She is more like the "Marcus Welby, Md" days, if you are old enough to remember Robert Young on TV. Excellent bedside manner, helpful and caring. THIS IS THE PERFECT FORMULA FOR A GREAT TRUSTWORTHY DOCTOR YOU CAN TRUST WITH YOUR LIFE.

May 24th, 2011
great doctor
I am not fond of going to see physicians but a visit to Dr Amy Damiani is never traumatic. I appreciate that Dr. Amy listens. She does not send me for unnecessary tests and lets me be involved in my health care. She is not condescending or pushy and respects me as a person, not just a patient.

May 13th, 2011
careing
I have been with Dr Amy 20 years .She is the most careing doctor I know.She takes her time with you.She is very informative.She always knows what the problem is right away.If she doesn't ,you will find out very soon,after testing.I know Iam in good hands and trust her with my life.Thank you for your time.