A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Ralph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Ralph, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ralph graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ralph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Catherine Ralph MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Ralph practice?
- Dr. Amy Ralph has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Ralph practices Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.