A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Danehy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Danehy is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danehy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Danehy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Danehy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Danehy graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Danehy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Ralph Danehy MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Danehy practice?
- Dr. Amy Danehy has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Danehy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists and Boston Pediatric Specialists.