A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Danehy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danehy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Danehy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Danehy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Danehy graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Danehy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Ralph Danehy MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Danehy practice?
- Dr. Amy Danehy has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Danehy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.