A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Danehy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danehy
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Danehy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Danehy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Danehy graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Danehy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Ralph Danehy MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Danehy practice?
- Dr. Amy Danehy has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Danehy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists and Boston Pediatric Specialists.