Dr. Amy Darter MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Yukon, OK

3.9

March 28th, 2016
Would recommend a MILLION times!
I feel right at home at the Oklahoma Allergy & Asthma Institute. I take my toddler here for his issues and they are very kid friendly with him, they make sure to ask a lot of questions to figure out what is going on. My son loves coming here, unlike dreading other doctor's offices! He begs to go! Our experience has been AMAZING!

January 19th, 2016
Absolutely Wonderful doctor!!
Wish she would become my PCP. She is fabulous and would recommend her to everyone I know. The staff is great and very kind and friendly.

December 15th, 2015
Great Experience
Not a long wait and courteous staff. Dr. Darter and Jessica PA were great. Nice looking office, not like an old medical building. Great over all.

December 3rd, 2015
Just great
The entire staff is great and I have suffered from asthma and allergies all my life and I finally after 18 years no longer suffer

September 24th, 2015
The Millers LOVE Dr. Darter! :)
There are simply not enough doctors like Dr. Darter. She is one in a million. She has helped me through the most challenging time in my life and she did it all with a smile. She left no stone un-turned, she is truly a life saver. Thank you Dr. Darter and staff, you made my journey a pleasant one.

July 23rd, 2015
Best Allergy Doctor
The best allergy doctor I have been to. Both Dr. Darter and PA are very thorough with treatment options and do not tell you to limit exposure to everything, but rather encourage you to get out and live a normal life with promising treatment options.

May 16th, 2015
Not avoiding life anymore
I was "avoiding life" as they say, then made an appointment at the Edmond office and Dr. Darter changed my life! She spent time with me to determine a treatment plan and got a treatment schedule set up for me. I didn't understand the importance of having to wait 30min after my injections, but the ladies at the window explained to me how I could have a reaction and they want to keep me safe. This office is all about patients and patient safety! I can say I am no longer avoiding life!

July 8th, 2014
Awesome!

February 21st, 2014
Downsized staff and service
They cut the hours of operation and staff down making it virtually impossible to get treatment. My son and I were both in need of injections, walked in door at 3:32, and even though they don't close until 4pm we weren't allowed to get injections because you have to wait 30 minutes after injection. Monday thru Thursday deadline is 5:30 which is a little better but doesn't very hard to get kids treated and doesn't give you any coverage over a weekend.

February 6th, 2014
The Best!!!
I have a very rare immune deficiency. Thank God for Dr. Darter!!! She is so caring, works with me, & spends time with me. I have multiple health problems, many her specialty, & I couldn't ask for a better doctor. You can't go wrong with Dr. Darter, a beautiful person & the best doctor.

January 7th, 2014
Best Care in Oklahoma!
Dr. Darter and her staff are amazing! Everyone is always upbeat and happy to be there. The PA's are intelligent and I'm just as happy with the care I receive from them as with the care I receive from Dr. Darter. She really has done a wonderful job staffing the entire practice; from the office to the nurses and providers, everyone truly cares! The shots that I receive here are stronger than the ones I previously received elsewhere and the results have been astounding!!! The Oklahoma Institute of Allergy&Asthma has changed the way I live my life and I would recommend this office to anyone!!!

January 6th, 2014
Great Visit!
Dr. Darter is one of the best docs that I have been to in awhile. She is very knowledgable, and with her advise and treatments, I am much better now than I was a year ago. Thanks, and I will recommend your office to all my friends!