A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Darwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Darwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Darwin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Darwin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Darwin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White River Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lynne Darwin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Darwin practice?
- Dr. Amy Darwin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Darwin practices Family Medicine near Paradise, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, AR.
See Paradise Family Physicians.