Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Day
Dr. Amy Day, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Day is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla, Sharp Coronado Hospital and Scripps Mercy Hospital - Chula Vista Campus. Dr. Day has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Day has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...