A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Deans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Deans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Deans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Deans graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Deans has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy M Deans MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Deans practice?
- Dr. Amy Deans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Deans practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.