A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Dedeke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Dedeke is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dedeke
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dedeke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Dedeke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dedeke graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Dedeke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy B Dedeke MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Amy B. Dedeke practice?
- Dr. Amy Dedeke has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Dedeke practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Rheumatologists.