Dr. Amy Deibel MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Pickerington, OH

3.0

March 25th, 2017
Long time overdue
This doctor is smug and just plain rude. Seriously disatisfied with the treatment my child received. This doctor refused to test my child for a highly infectious disease, she smuggly and confidently told me she does NOT have this. After giving out a little chuckle. 3 months later of my child completely suffering and missing a lot of school I scheduled with another pediatrician. The new doctor was great and had ZERO issue doing the test. Sure enough she was positive! I called to complain and I received not one apology. This was no simple mistake. Because of this my child had to endure multiple treatments and doctor visits when they became very ill. Had my child been tested when I requested they wouldn't had to have suffered for so long. I will NEVER see this horrible doctor again. There are a couple great doctors in this practice. Only two that I will let see my children. The other bad reviews are all most likely correct on here and other review sites. The front office staff is regularly rude. I occasionally you will come across a polite one. The way they handle insurance is sometimes a joke. They actually refused to take an urgent phone call when one of my children were sick due to my OTHER child's insurance rejecting a payment. It was something simple that I cleared up but they actually were refusing urgent medical care based on a completely different child's insurance. Joke! You sure can get in fast but be prepared to be rushed out just as fast! I would defiantly had changed office if not for only two doctors here. (Dr. Heitsman and Dr. Westhoven) My child had stitches years ago as well and they were taken out way to early. My poor child was screaming and kicking because she was in so much pain. I asked the doctor if it was too early and she didn't blink and eye. She actually acted highly annoyed. When the stitches came out she bled very badly and they had to put butterfly sutures on to hold the wound shut. Years later I learned she had a disease that causes slow healing times. This dogie should have realized something wasn't right by the way she was in so much pain. (Dr. Burns)

September 28th, 2015