A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy DePuy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy DePuy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy DePuy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. DePuy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. DePuy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DePuy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy M. DePuy practice?
Dr. Amy DePuy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Lehighton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.