A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Depuy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Depuy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Depuy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Depuy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Depuy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy M Depuy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Depuy practice?
- Dr. Amy Depuy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Depuy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Lehighton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.