Overall Review

December 10th, 2015
Love Dr. DePuy. She is not only my doctor but I feel like she is a friend as well. When I go for a visit we talk about fun things like, a vacation, a new dress or a celebration coming up. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a good OBGYN.

February 23rd, 2012
Wonderful doctor and practice
Dr.DePuy recently became my doctor. I saw her for an overdue annual check-up. She diagnosed a minor problem that would require surgery. She answered all my questions prior to the surgery and did not make me feel rushed. The day of the surgery she talked to me before we went into the operating room and let me know what to expect. The day after the surgery her office called to make sure I was fine. I have recommended her to several friends and they all love her.

July 13th, 2011
I'm so sad to see that someone gave Dr. DePuy one star! I feel that my husband and I were completely blessed to have such a wonderful staff of doctors on the College Heights OBGYN high risk team. Although Dr. DePuy was not my regular Dr, she was on my doctor's 'team', so I saw her for many visits. I felt that she was professional, caring, and thorough at every visit. She did not deliver my twins, but she stopped by my hospital room the next day to check on me and see the babies. I rave about Dr. DePuy and her colleagues; Dr. Pellini and Dr. Black! I would highly recommend her!

February 10th, 2011
TERRIBLE bedside manner
This doctor was just awful. I had a terrible experience...she definitely needs to get her attitude checked, as she has the worst bedside manner. I asked her some simple questions about my birth control method options and she was rude and very uncaring and matter-of-fact. I felt rushed the entire time and felt like I was truly bothering her by even being in her office. I will definitely NOT go back.