Dr. Amy Derosa DO Patient Reviews

November 3rd, 2016
Great Results Botox and Filler
The staff was great, office was nice, and the results were fantastic. Dr. DeRosa was very informative and took her time explaining what would be best to help me out with my problem areas. Results are amazing and I will definitely be back. Thank You

October 24th, 2016
Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery! Excellent Results
Dr. DeRosa and her entire staff are amazing! I had upper and lower eyelid surgery from Dr. DeRosa as well as facial fillers and I am thrilled with my results. The excess skin from my upper eyelids had actually begun to hinder my vision and also made it very difficult to wear eye makeup. Dr. DeRosa performed the procedure and within a couple of weeks the scars had almost completely faded. Her work as well as her bedside manner exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend DeRosa Plastic Surgery to anyone considering a cosmetic procedure.

September 21st, 2016
Love my breast augmentation
After multiple consultations with other surgeons, I was referred to Dr. DeRosa by a colleague who was thrilled with the results of her breast augmentation from Dr. DeRosa. The minute I met her I knew she was going to be my surgeon. She was wonderful to work with and took the time to discuss all of my options. Her entire staff was friendly, informative, and very easy to work with always making me feel very comfortable . I am now 3 months post-op and I absolutely love my new look. If you are considering cosmetic surgery, I absolutely encourage you to go see Dr. DeRosa!

August 25th, 2016
Highly recommend Dr DeRosa
Dr DeRosa and her staff are amazing! I highly recommend her to anyone considering plastic surgery. I recently had a breast lift as well as some minor liposuction and i love the way I look. Thank you Dr. DeRosa

May 11th, 2016
Love my Results!
Dr. DeRosa and her staff are so friendly and made me feel comfortable the minute I stepped into her office. I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. DeRosa and the results are better than I every could have expected. I highly recommend DeRosa Plastic Surgery

March 30th, 2016
Highly Recommend Dr. DeRosa!
I would recommend Dr. DeRosa to anyone looking to have cosmetic surgery! Her office is very nice, staff was very friendly, and she is an amazing surgeon.

February 15th, 2016
Very happy with my results!
Great Experience! I will be back to see Dr. DeRosa again soon!

January 13th, 2016
Botox and filler looks great
Second time getting Botox with Dr Derosa and also had Voluma put in my cheeks. Looks great and I will be back! Thank you

January 13th, 2016
Dr. DeRosa is an artist! Excellent surgical results!
Dr DeRosa is wonderful! I felt very comfortable with her immediately and the results from my procedure are amazing. I am thankful that I was referred to her and I highly recommend her to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

December 11th, 2015
Dr DeRosa is an Artist!
Dr. DeRosa is an Artist! From the minute I met her, I knew that I had found my surgeon. She took the time to explain, in detail, how my surgery would be preformed and what I should expect post surgery. I could not be happier with the results! She did a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation and it looks better than I could have imagined. I highly recommend Dr. DeRosa!

November 10th, 2015
Very clean office with amazing staff! I felt extremely comfortable from the minute I walked into Dr. DeRosa's office. Dr. DeRosa spent over 30 minutes with me answering all of my questions and explaining the procedure in detail during my consultation. I had a breast lift with augmentation and the results are even better than I could have hoped for. I would strongly recommend Dr. DeRosa to anyone and have already referred 2 friends who are as pleased as I am.

September 23rd, 2015
Excellent surgeon
Excellent surgeon! I had a full tummy tuck and Lightpost suction on my inner thigh's and the results are amazing. I would be happy to recommend her to any of my friends or family. Her and her staff were friendly, courteous, and they took the time to explain the procedures to me.