A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Devore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Devore is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Devore, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Devore graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Devore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Devore MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Devore practice?
- Dr. Amy Devore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Devore practices Dermatology near Mount Airy, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC and Greensboro, NC.
See Mount Airy Dermatologists.