Dr. Amy Diestelhorst Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Amy Diestelhorst?

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I would love to keep Dr. D a secret! I picked her solely on her last name. I thought my last OB/GYN was great but Dr. D made my 20 minute appointment feel like an hour - in a good way. What questions I didn't remember to ask her she brought up. Very thorough. She made me feel like I was her only patient!

Amazing

Posted on July 17th, 2012

By far the best doctor I've had - provides the most genuine caring services and always makes sure to answer my questions. Always makes me feel important and like she has no other patients but me during the time I'm with her.

Posted on January 15th, 2012

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Diestelhorst! I have felt supported well supported throughout my pregnancy. Pregnancy with twins has been a little anxiety provoking, and her confidence and honesty has made me feel at ease. I do not feel rushed out the door and feel that she takes time to address any questions or concerns.The only disappointment to me has been that she only delivers out of Community Memorial Hospital.

Happy I Found Her

Posted on July 13th, 2011

Dr. Diestelhorst and all persons on her team are very kind and knowlegable. They take care of you as if they are a family practice. I didnt just feel like a number, I felt like she took personal intrest in my body. They are always on call and can help guide you through any medical questions or emergency situations...I would recommend her to anyone! - she helped me get through my miscarrige a couple of months ago and the next time I plan to get pregnant, she will def. be the go to doctor.

A grateful patient

Posted on March 25th, 2011

She was very empathetic and down to earth. I was very comfortable with her and wouldn't want to see anyone else.

Posted on January 4th, 2011

Excellent Dr. She is very courteous and listens to your issues. She takes time to listen and does not make you feel inadequate for anything like some doctors tend to do. I would recommend her to anyone !

Great Doctor

Posted on August 20th, 2010

Dr. Diestelhorst is a great doctor. She is very approachable and takes her time with patients. Dr. Diestelhorst recommended a specialist who helped us on the road to conceive our first child when we were having infertility issues. My husband's doctor told him not to even worry about it until we had been trying for a year. Dr. Diestelhorst was there for the birth of our first child and is taking care of me with my 2nd pregnancy right now. She is a very good doctor.

RUN THE OTHER WAY!

Posted on April 15th, 2010

She is a terrible doctor. Her attitude and inability to listen to you and your symptoms get in the way of her ability to diagnose you correctly. She actually refused to see me- told me everything was ok. I am now suffering physically because she was soooooooooooo wrong

Posted on October 28th, 2009

Dr. Amy Diestelhorst is a great doctor. She is friendly and knowledgeable. She is very educational and explains everything she does in a patient manner.

Mrs. Kalleah Willman

Posted on June 11th, 2009

Dr. Diestelhorst is an amazing doctor. Any woman who is trying to conceive or is currently pregnant or is just needing a gynecologist who greatly benefit from her care.

Posted on March 2nd, 2016