A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Robinson Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Robinson Doyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Robinson Doyle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson Doyle graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Robinson Doyle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Atmore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Robinson Doyle MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amy Robinson Doyle practice?
- Dr. Amy Robinson Doyle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Robinson Doyle practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Infectious Disease Doctors.