A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Duell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Duell, Emergency Physician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Duell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Duell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy R Duell MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Duell practice?
- Dr. Amy Duell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Duell practices Emergency Medicine near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, IN.
See Carmel Emergency Physicians.