A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Dunn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lee Dunn MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Amy Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Dunn practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians and Columbus Hematologists.