A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Dunn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans