A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Fisher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Litchfield Family Practice Center
- Saint Francis Hospital - Litchfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elaine Fisher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Amy Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Fisher practices Family Medicine near Litchfield, IL.
See Litchfield Family Physicians.