A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Hoffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Hoffman, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Hoffman DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Amy Hoffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Hoffman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carrollton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Carrollton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.