A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Jones is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Jones, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Eileen Jones MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Jones practice?
- Dr. Amy Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Jones practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Psychiatrists and Greenville Child Psychiatrists.