Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Martin
Dr. Amy Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oro Valley, AZ, with other offices in Great Falls, MT and Richmond, VA (and 5 other locations). She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Retreat Hospital, CJW Medical Center-Johnston Willis Hospital and CJW Medical Center- Chippenham Hospital. Dr. Martin has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Martin has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...