A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Martin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Benefis Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Martin MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Martin practice?
- Dr. Amy Martin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Amy Martin practices Surgery near Oro Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Great Falls, MT and Richmond, VA.