A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Martin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Benefis Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Martin MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Martin practice?
- Dr. Amy Martin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Amy Martin practices Surgery near Oro Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Great Falls, MT and Richmond, VA.