A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Young, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Young has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elise Young MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Young practice?
- Dr. Amy Young has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Young practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.