Dr. Amy Elise Young MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Young, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Hysteroscopic Surgery, Laparoscopic-Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy, and Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Young practice?
Dr. Amy Young practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Lafayette, LA.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.