A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Earhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Earhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Earhart
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Earhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Earhart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Earhart graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Earhart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Susan Earhart MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Earhart practice?
- Dr. Amy Earhart has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Earhart practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians and Portland Pediatricians.