A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Earhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Earhart is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Earhart
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Earhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Earhart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Earhart graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Earhart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Susan Earhart MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Earhart practice?
- Dr. Amy Earhart has 7 office locations.
Dr. Amy Earhart practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR and Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians and Portland Pediatricians.