Dr. Amy Easterling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Easterling?

June 2nd, 2012

Great experience

Im 42 yrs old and have been to many doctors. My experience was a very pleasant and informative appointment .Very gentle and caringg.I read some of the reviews and can't believe the reviews.I would recommend this doctor to all my friends and family. People need to get over themselves and have respect for this doctor. She is wonderful.

December 26th, 2011

worst doctor

had been on meds for long period of time and was drop off of them with out waring if you want to get jerked around go to this doctor I really do think she is a bad doctor because of the lack of care that she gives......

December 19th, 2011

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR

I felt like I was being seen by a robot. She didn't hear what I was saying at all and had absolutely no compassion for my situation. She spent too little time with me to figure out what was going on. I felt like she wanted to shut me up so she could go on to the next patient.I felt like I was seen by a robot checking boxes. This is exactly how medicine should not be. I asked to see her for 5 seconds after my blood work was done and she was said she was too busy. When I walked back into the office, she actually wasn't busy at all. She just hadn't wanted to see me again for 5 seconds. I wasted $160 getting a treatment for nothing and didn't even get a referral. If you want to be seen by a robot who will check boxes and order test without listening, see her. She won't even proscribe anything, just tell you to check your insurance for a referral. If you want a real doctor, go elsewhere. Probably one of the worst medical experiences I have ever had.

December 7th, 2011

The Best

I have referred several friends and they have ALL had great experiences!!

October 30th, 2011

Unprofessional

I discovered from staff at CVS pharmacy that she had made disparaging comments about me to them. Never mind doctor/patient priviledge, this was highly unprofessional.

October 19th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

I chose Dr. Easterling because of her awards and she appeared to have a friendly demeanor. This turned out to be absolutely true! Dr. Easterling is very pleasant and kind. She is non judgemental or condescending as most doctors I've visited. Not only does she treat her patients with excellence she also appears to treat her staff with respect and kindness which says a lot if you ask me. Overall I would highly recommend Dr. Easterling!

April 5th, 2011

Refusal to Give Referral to Cardiologist without Visit

Patients Beware! My prior primary care physician closed her office. I decided to make Amy Easterling my new PCP. Big mistake!Immediately, she began undermining the diagnoses of my prior PCP who was an M.D. It's strange for someone to say you don't have asthma and that you only have allergies without having run any real diagnostic tests. Apparently she can eye ball it. The last straw occurred when my cardiologist called her to ask for a phone referral so that I could keep my appointment. She informed my cardiologist that she would not give me a referral without her seeing me. Gosh, I didn't know she knew better than a cardiologist. Patients Beware! This DO has a chip on her shoulder.

January 19th, 2011

Amy Easterling

I was diagnosed incorrectly by a different doctor there at their clinic and came back a week later with a ruptured appendicitis. She was very helpful and kind when helping me correctly diagnose the issue. She helped me with pain relief during the process. I highly recommend using her as your GP.

December 29th, 2010

Wonderful caring doctor

Dr Easterling really cares about her patients.

July 31st, 2017