A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Edwards is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Edwards, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy S Edwards MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Amy Edwards has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Edwards practices Psychiatry near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA.
See Boise Psychiatrists.