A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Edwards is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Edwards, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edwards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Edwards practice?
Dr. Amy Edwards practices Psychiatry near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA.
See Boise Psychiatrists.