A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Edwards is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Edwards, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy S Edwards MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Amy Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Edwards practices Psychiatry near Boise, ID.
See Boise Psychiatrists.