A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Eichholz is Good. Dr. Eichholz has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Eichholz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichholz graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Eichholz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eichholz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Amy Eichholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Eichholz practice?
Dr. Amy Eichholz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fenton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, TN.
See Fenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ami Eichholz, Dr. Amie Eichholz