A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Eschinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Eschinger is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eschinger
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Eschinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Eschinger, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Board Certified 2002
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Eschinger graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Eschinger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy F Eschinger MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amy F. Eschinger practice?
- Dr. Amy Eschinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Eschinger practices Infectious Disease near Ocean, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ and Red Bank, NJ.