A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Eschinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Eschinger is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eschinger
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Eschinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Eschinger, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Board Certified 2002
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Eschinger graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Eschinger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy F Eschinger MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amy F. Eschinger practice?
- Dr. Amy Eschinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Eschinger practices Infectious Disease near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Infectious Disease Doctors.