A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Eschinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Eschinger is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Eschinger, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Board Certified 2002
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Eschinger graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Eschinger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy F Eschinger MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amy F. Eschinger practice?
- Dr. Amy Eschinger has 1 office location.
- Dr. Amy Eschinger practices Infectious Disease near Ocean, NJ.