A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Eston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Eston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Eston, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eston graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Eston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Beth Eston MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amy B. Eston practice?
- Dr. Amy Eston has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Eston practices Ophthalmology near Howell, MI.
See Howell Ophthalmologists.