A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Eston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Eston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eston
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Eston, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eston graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Eston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Beth Eston MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amy B. Eston practice?
- Dr. Amy Eston has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Eston practices Ophthalmology near Howell, MI.
See Howell Ophthalmologists.