Dr. Amy Ewing Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Amy Ewing?

January 21st, 2017

Dr. Ewing

Dr. Ewing was my doctor for 4vyears. During my last year with her I reported daily vomiting, inability to eat and a 25# weight loss. She only gave me nausea mrdicine. I ended up calling 911 and was admitted to the hospital for an infected gallbladder with stones backing up to my liver. I was in the hospital 6vdays receiving antibiotics , pain medications and had surgery to remove my gallbladder. Doctors who cared for Mr asked me why I waited so long. When I told them I had seen my doctor 3 times regarding this they advised me to get a different doctor. It's pretty bad when a Kaiser doctor says that about another Kaiser doctor. The anesthesiologist who had assisted with my hand surgery 2 years before said he didn't recognize me due to my weight loss. Please take caution with this doctor.

April 19th, 2014

She is very thorough

June 20th, 2012

Avoid this doctor

This doctor is not caring nor polite with her patients. She is very rude and wants to finish the appt ASAP, not concerned about the patients needs. I thought Kaiser would hire better doctors.

April 11th, 2012

Although the American Cancer Society and all the medical literature I have researched recommends a colonoscopy for patients starting at the age of 50, Dr. Ewing refused to give me one. An email exchange insued whereby I cited a family history of colon cancer and polyps and she proceeded to give me the third degree about facts surrounding the family history. How old? When? What? Come on!!!! I switched Kaiser doctors, got a colonoscopy and they removed a polyp. Good thing I wasn't stuck with her because I could be facing colon cancer in a few years time and not even know it! Avoid this doctor! She will use so-called science about "risks" to spare Kaiser the expense of providing adequate care!

November 18th, 2015