A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Farmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Farmer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Farmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Curth Farmer MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Farmer practice?
- Dr. Amy Farmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Farmer practices Dermatology near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Spring Dermatologists.